Friday, January 18, 2013

38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yup! 
Stretch Marks?  They are still there from Serevina
Sleep? I feel like I am waking up every hour!  But I’m not that tired during the day so I guess I’m getting more sleep than I think.
Best moment this week? Getting your newborn session nailed down, I can’t wait!
 Food Cravings? Nothing in particular
Anything making you sick?  Nope!
Gender? Boy!
Movement? Kicks!              
Labor Signs? Nada!
Belly Button in or out? In, barely!!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody?  Happy! 
Looking forward to? Dinner out with Kristin and Jamie to celebrate you!  Date night with daddy!

Dear baby,
            We are starting to get more and more ready for your arrival. This weekend we are going to try to move some furniture around and go on a date!  I am also going to go to dinner with Kristin and Jamie to celebrate you, we are going to Mountain House and I am really looking forward to having girl time!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment