Friday, January 11, 2013

37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yup! 
Stretch Marks?  They are still there from Serevina
Sleep? I feel like I am waking up every hour!  But I’m not that tired during the day so I guess I’m getting more sleep than I think.
Best moment this week? Getting home and the everything being great even though there was some major storms while we were gone!
 Food Cravings? Nothing in particular
Anything making you sick?  The diapers can still be a little tough…but not as bad as at the beginning.
Gender? Boy!
Movement? Kicks!              
Labor Signs? Nada!
Belly Button in or out? In, barely!!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody?  Happy! 
Looking forward to? A belated birthday dinner with Pépé, that daddy is cooking!

Dear baby,
            We are home!  I would still appreciate if you wait a couple weeks to arrive, but now that we are near doctors and home it would be okay if you come.  The doctor said that everything looks good and that you should keep cooking for a bit longer, so hopefully we can get some more done around the house before you arrive!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment